Air Express is a package delivery service by airline. Considering the long distances between some cities as well as the geographical conditions of the regions, air express can speed up the process of sending air shipment as well as service to different regions.
The type of delivery in Tipax Air Express service is also door-to-door, which saves the customer time and money. To benefit from this service, the customer can register his order by contacting the nearest Tipax offices or using the My Tipax application, so that Tipax Yar can deliver the closed door. According to Tipax rules, the package is opened in the presence of the customer and if its content is in accordance with the items allowed for sending, the contract will be registered.
In air shipping, in addition to the unauthorized items defined in Tipax, the transfer of items whose transportation is prohibited by the laws of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the laws of air shipping is also prohibited.
Examples of packages that can not be sent by air express, the following can be mentioned:
- All incendiary and explosive materials
- Sprays (fragrances and industrial), perfumes and colognes
- Corrosive liquids such as acids or petroleum derivatives, lubricants (oils) and detergents
- Types of powders (without elemental analysis sheet)
- Batteries (types of batteries and toys that have large batteries, such as scooters)
- Magnets (recording band, etc.)
- All packages whose transaction is forbidden in the law of the Islamic Republic and is a crime.
- Smuggled packages (commercial packages in large volumes without the necessary license)
- Cold and hot guns (knives and guns, with or without a license)
- Chemical, herbal medicines and sports supplements (without a doctor's permission)
- Wave sending and receiving devices and all military equipment (without permission)
- Heli shot (unlicensed)
- Gold, silver, coins, bank notes and Money
For safer delivery of packages and also considering Tipax services, customers can also request packaging of their shipment when registering their order. In fact, packing services will be provided by Tipax in Air Express.
After signing the contract, the package is transferred to the airlines by Tipax and sent to the destination. At the destination, it is received by Tipax Yar and delivered to the recipient's door.
The duration of air delivery is a maximum of 24 hours and during this period, the sender and receiver can be informed of the status of their package via SMS tracking code, online, through Tipax website or My Tipax application.
In this way, the recipient can monitor his package at any time and be informed of the approximate time of receipt of his shipment. Package shipping cost In this case, the weight and value of the package is calculated according to air shipping tariffs. Also, in order to protect customers' rights and the occurrence of possible accidents, in case of damage to the shipments sent by Tipax, up to 10 million Tomans will be compensated.