Terms and Conditions
Terms of receiving and sending the consignment (contractual obligations):
- General conditions:
- Terms and obligations on this page are between Tipax Express Pars Company with national ID 14007209148 with all customers who deliver their shipments to Tipax for delivery and distribution at specific destinations in the dedicated contract registration system and need to obtain a separate signature in There is no other document or receipt.
- Sender obligations:
- The sender is obliged to state his / her identity and legal residence details correctly and completely. Accordingly, Tipax only recognizes the person whose identity is registered in the system as a customer and is only accountable to them.
- If the sender does not provide his or the recipient's address correctly and completely so as to prevent the shipment from being delivered to the recipient or the recipient refuses to receive the shipment so that it is finally returned to the origin, the sender is obliged to receive the shipment. It is your own shipment and will be obliged to pay the return fee of the said shipment.
- The sender is obliged to announce the actual type and value of the shipment to Tipax upon delivery. In case of loss or general damage, Tipax's liability will be limited to the payment of damages up to the maximum amount stated by the customer and in case of partial or partial loss of the shipment, Tipax's liability will be limited to compensation in proportion to the amount of damage or shipment according to Tipax experts. Any other claim made by the sender, including an exact claim or an amount in excess of the stated value, will not be heard.
- If the items delivered to Tipax by the customer contain incendiary substances or liquids that cause damage to other items sent by the customer or the vehicle carrying it, the sender of the packages is responsible for compensating the damage and sender is obliged to pay all damages. It will be at the discretion of Tipax experts.
- The sender is obliged to take the necessary measures for packing and securing in accordance with the sent shipment before delivering the shipment to Tipax. Otherwise, Tipax will not take any responsibility for any damages resulting from improper sealing. Diagnosis of improper packaging will be with Tipax experts.
- The consignor declares that the consignment is not among the smuggled packages or packages which are prohibited in accordance with the laws and regulations of the country. If it is proved otherwise, the sender will personally take criminal and legal responsibility, while he will be obliged to pay all damages to Tipax, including damages resulting from the seizure and maintenance of the means of transport and delays in the delivery of other customers' shipments.
- Tipax is exempt from receiving jewelry, antiques, gold, silver, liquids, securities, cash (bank notes), common coins, official or government documents independently or attached to other objects, and if the customer without the knowledge of Tipax such Tipax will not be responsible for the damage.
- Damage resulting from breaking of breakable shipments will be borne by the sender of the shipment.
- In the event of accidents or unforeseen events such as war, floods, earthquakes, fires, outbreaks of infectious diseases and the occurrence of any incident that does not prevent Tipax from occurring and cause delays, non-delivery or damage to the shipment. Tipax will not be responsible in this regard.
- In case of loss, shipment deficit and total or partial damage of the shipment by Tipax, any complaint by the sender can be heard only one month after delivery of the shipment to Tipax and after the expiration of the said period, the sender will not have any claim regarding the shipment.